Welcome to AptiRep-CRT, our first product!
Who is it designed for?
AptiRep-CRT is designed for Sales and Clinical Representatives, physicians, and any other personnel involved in the sale, implant, and follow-up of Bi-Ventricular Automatic Implantable Cardioverter/Defibrillators (Bi-V AICDs).
What does it do?
AptiRep-CRT is a mobile reference application designed to aid in the implant of Bi-V AICDs. The app has two main tools:
1. A comprehensive catalog of outer catheters, inner catheters, and cardiac pacing leads currently available from the the major manufacturers of left ventricular implant devices. The catalog contains physical characteristics for these devices, including:
- Inner and outer diameter
- Overall length and working length
- Material description
- Electrode spacing for leads
- Fixation methods for leads
The catalog also has integrated functions allowing the user to search based on multiple criteria, share product specifications via email, and request additional specifications through a feedback function. Most importantly, the catalog is updated regularly to include new product releases by the major manufacturers.
2. An LV implant modeling tool that allows the user to model the implant of a left ventricular pacing lead in the coronary sinus. The tool allows the user to select from the catalog of catheters and leads for calculation in the model. The modeling tool reports a variety of information throughout the process, including:
- Remaining space inside the outer catheter and inner catheters, for ease of wire selection
- Size and fit compatibility between different catheters and leads
The modeler has an integrated save function that allows the user to rename and store models for future use. The user can also share models via email.
How do I get it?
AptiRep-CRT is now available for download from the Apple App Store®.
What does it cost?
AptiRep-CRT is available with catalog and modeling capability for $24.99. Users get free access to the catalog updates through the end of 2012. Don’t miss out on this introductory offer!